Lunes, Hulyo 23, 2012

STATUS: In A Relationship

Last Sunday, July 22 at The Feast, we had the last talk for the Series "TAGGED". It was a coincidence as the talk "INVITE" matched the prior mass gospel homily which is about "SHEPHERD". Well why did I need to say "coincidence"? Since talk series at The Feast do not usually and exactly go with the Sunday's actual gospel. Yes.

This I like about The Feast, aside from I'm learning from the Sunday's gospel homily, The Feast gives me a chance to enjoy another food for my soul. Monthly talk series have added me the inspiration to come at The Feast regularly. I admire The Feast because they know their audience and they know that people need to hear something that would fit their Sundays with enough scoops of enjoyment while receiving spiritual nourishment. This series "TAGGED", for me, has given me a simple but very profound messages and learning. I guess everybody at The Feast has now realized one special truth in this universe. That is, life is all about relationships.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento